Sunday, September 22, 2013

Odds and ends............

Lately, I've been trying to finish up some projects, both knitted and crocheted.  Also, some quilting projects.

I've made a few knitted preemie baby hats for charity and plan to make a couple more.  Made a long scarf for a friend with some yarn she chose recently.  Made several knitted dishcloths for another friend.  I am knitting a shawl for myself (about half done now) with a pretty cream yarn.  I did make a potato chip scarf for myself in a beautiful yarn colorway called "Toasted Marshmallow".  Will take some photos of these things soon and post them here.

I've purchased enough yarn to get started on a couple prayer shawls in the knitting group I belong to.  First meeting is Oct. 1st.  Looking forward to seeing the other gals.

That's it for now.

Hope you've had a great weekend!

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment