Monday, September 2, 2013

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!! Welcome September!!!

Today's weather was perfect........much less humidity, cool breezes, bright sunshine.  What more could I have asked for?!!!  As the past few nights were quite stuffy, causing restlessness, I think we're in for a good night for sleeping!

As far as handwork, I finished off a potato chip scarf a few nights ago, then began a prayer shawl in a soft light cream yarn.  So far, I've knitted about 9 inches.  Hopefully, the 2 skeins will be enough.  Otherwise, I'll be yarn shopping again.  When the cream one is finished, I'll begin a light dusty aqua (called azure) shawl.  I purchased a variegated yarn to use as a secondary color, which is beautifully colored shades of dusty light and dark aquas mixed in with shades of off white.

Happy knitting!

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment