Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Prayer Shawl update........Oct 3rd.......

This morning, I attended the first fall gathering of the Prayer Shawl Ministry.  There were three new ladies in attendance....actually we had quite a turn-out.  Its always fun chatting with the friends I've made.  Today, I dropped off three prayer shawls.....a wine colored 3 corner shawl, a pink and white rectangular shawl and one which was left over from late spring which I finished over the summer....it was with a green variegated yarn by Vanna (Lion brand) which was also rectangular and I had added rows of black yarn between the green and also around the edges of the whole piece.

Today, I worked on a navy blue crochet shawl which I just began.

Although I took pictures of the shawls, I still am unable to post photos online since getting a new computer in early Sept.  Hopefully, I will get this problem solved soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment