Friday, February 1, 2013

Feb. 1st, 2013

During the month of January, I made one crocheted shawl using a combination of yarns (both acrylic).  The sport weight yarn was a dark brown and the second shade which was a light tan was a fingering weight.  Of course, the dark yarn was the predominant color.  Will post a photo of it once I take one.

The last half of January, I knitted a blue toned yarn (several shades) using two contrasting strands.... all in garter stitch.  This one is quite cozy and warm feeling.  I made it wider than usual as I had a man's lap robe in mind.   No photo taken yet, but will add once I take one. 

Usually I forget to take photos before turning the shawls in, but I need to make it a habit so I can refer to the shawls later, if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment