Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Voting for my quilt, and prayer shawl progress

Voting for my quilt

Thank you so much to those of you who have been voting for my quilt!  Voting continues until mid September and you CAN vote daily.  Thanks again!

Currently, I'm finishing up on a near duplicate of the table mat I entered into the contest so that I can present it to my former neighbor who recently moved.

Here's the link:  http://ck.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=51634&s=19314031&i=1


Tonight is the last bi-monthly gathering of our prayer shawl ministry and I'm taking along my newest one which is not too large yet.  The other one is getting so heavy that I've had to limit my time working on it.  I'm sure you knitters will understand!


I'm planning to finish these two shawls, then do at least 1-2 more over the summer so that I will have 4 finished ones to donate when we meet again in October.


Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment