Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update.......

Sorry I haven't posted here lately.  Here's an update from the last several weeks which I copied from my other blog (Never2ManyQuilts):


Friday, February 12, 2010

Still resting my hand/thumb!

OK, I am again resting my thumb.  For two weeks, I did not work on the heavy blanket which I SO wanted to complete once and for all (it is a gift for son and his wife).  Then my hands felt like they should be knitting, so I started a new cardigan sweater for myself two days ago.  This AM, I awoke with both thumbs clicking and almost locking!  It wasn't worth it!  Now, I have even more UFO's.  Reading is about all that I can do for enjoyment now.  Even small household tasks make my hands hurt!

Hopefully, lots of hand rest, ibuprofen and/or Tylenol will help.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blanket at a standstill

I over-used my left thumb while diligently working on the blanket so had to put it aside.  Will see how the thumb feels tomorrow.  So, I spent quite a while reading "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks, one of my favorite authors.  Then, I got sleepy and had a short nap.  What a lazy day!

Take care!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment